Healing the Conception Vessel - Immunologic Reaction and Recurrent Miscarriage: blog series part 4 of 8
|Posted by Tanya on March 21, 2013 at 11:20 AM|
- Consume plenty of organic vegetables.
- Eat brown rice as your staple grain.
- Tofu and tempeh are good sources of protein.
- Consume only organic, hormone-free meats.
- Do not eat dairy products.
- Avoid yeast breads and all forms of alcohol, vinegar, and fermented beverages.
- Yeast thrives on sugar, so avoid sweets. Also avoid refined carbohydrates, which almost immediately turn into glucose within the body.
- Do not consume sugary fruits that mold easily, like grapes, oranges, and strawberries. Don't eat bananas. Apples and pears are permissible. Do not drink fruit juices.
- Acidophilus supplementation helps to repopulate the bacterial flora and control the yeast. Active-culture yogurt contains acidophilus as well, but the dairy in yogurt usually promotes a condition of dampness, which can damage the Spleen.
Please join me next week as we discuss part 5 of this series:
Endometriosis and Fibroids: Cleansing your Uterus so a Child can Grow
This article was written using the following sources:
1. The Infertility Cure : the ancient Chinese wellness program for getting pregnant and having healthy babies / Randine Lewis, Ph.D. ISBN 0-316-15921-2, pgs. 199 - 214