|Posted by Tanya on March 11, 2013 at 7:30 PM|
- Employ meditative breathing techniques whenever possible.
- Sit down whenever you eat.
- Eat frequent, small meals to keep the blood sugar levels more stable and to inhibit the release of adrenaline.
- Chew your food sufficiently, mixing enough saliva with the food to make digestion easier.
- Drink a lot of water, but not during a meal.
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeine, or smoke cigarettes.
- Use herbs that move Qi, like peppermint, rosemary, spearmint, turmeric, and thyme.
- Supplement with herbs that resolve Liver Qi Stagnation (see your local acupuncturist).
- If your prolactin levels are high, take malt barley sprout (Mai Ya).
Please join me next week as we discuss part 4 of this series:
Immunologic Reaction and Recurrent Miscarriage: Bring your Body into Harmony with Itself
This article was written using the following sources:
1. The Infertility Cure : the ancient Chinese wellness program for getting pregnant and having healthy babies / Randine Lewis, Ph.D. ISBN 0-316-15921-2, pgs. 189 - 198